Blog-arkiv

tirsdag den 4. juni 2013

ZANU PF MILLITANTS UNDER TRAINING AHEAD OF THE UPCOMING ELECTION

It also emerged that the prison service is also planning to hire and register as voters 1,000 more recruits before the elections. A total of 650 recruits are currently undergoing training at the depot. During the just-ended mobile voter registration, all the recruits were bussed to Umguza rural district council offices mobile registration centre, where they were forced to register. Umguza constituency currently held by mines minister Obert Mpofu, is home to two other recruit training schools for the army and the police. “When I came here for training in March this year I was already a registered voter in Manicaland but our commanders said we should all register afresh and vote in Umguza. As soon as the election dates are announced, we will cut short our course and another 1,000 recruits will be specifically hired and registered to vote for Mpofu and Mugabe,” said a recruit who refused to be named for fear of victimization.“As I speak to you President Mugabe and Mpofu enter this election in the constituency with a very big advantage considering that we have other two similar training camps where I am reliably informed that the same strategy is being used. Although I do not support Zanu (PF) and my father is a strong member of the MDC in Mashonaland West, I will vote for Zanu (PF) for the sake of my job,” said another recruit who refused to be named for similar reasons.

Ingen kommentarer: